1. Check-in. Share anything we have done with TECH lately?
2. REFLECT. What happened at out last meeting? What did we learn? What applications did we make (or consider making) in our classrooms? Did we follow our NORMS? Review KWL.
3. Using Classlabs in the smart notebook let's list: All the ways we have seen or used technology to improve learning.
4. What do we notice about the majority of these things? Can they be sorted?
6. Step back and introduce the ISTE standards. How can we use these as we resolve to focus more on putting technology in the hands of students?
7. What should we focus on as we move into our last few meetings?
2016 ISTE Standards for Students
2007 ISTE Standards for Students
ISTE Standards for Teachers